What is in the AP Physics C Electricity and Magnetism Formula Sheet?
The AP Physics C Electricity and Magnetism Formula Sheet [Also known as AP Physics C Tables and Equations Sheet] is a reference guide provided to students during the AP Physics C exam. It contains a list of equations, constants, and other information that is relevant to the course.
This equation sheet is used as a reference during the AP Physics C exam. The equations on the sheet cover topics such as kinematics, forces, work and energy, momentum, waves, electrostatics, circuits, and optics.
But don’t worry there is no need to memorize these formulas, tables and equations as they will be provided at the beginning of both the MCQ section and the free-response section in the AP Physics C exam. You can use the formula sheet provided below for practice and reference.
AP Physics C Electricty and Magnetism Equation sheet
The AP Physics C Equation Sheet covers equations of seven major topics
- Kinematics: The formula sheet provides equations for displacement, velocity, acceleration, and time as functions of each other for constant acceleration, as well as for free fall.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion: The formula sheet includes the three laws of motion and provides equations for force, momentum, and energy.
- Work, Energy, and Power: The formula sheet includes equations for work done, potential and kinetic energy, power, and conservation of energy.
- Circular Motion and Rotation: The formula sheet provides equations for centripetal force, torque, and angular velocity.
- Oscillations and Waves: The formula sheet includes equations for simple harmonic motion, wave properties such as wavelength, frequency, and velocity, and the Doppler effect.
- Gravitation: The formula sheet includes equations for the force of gravity and gravitational potential energy.
- Fluid Mechanics: The formula sheet includes equations for pressure, buoyant force, and fluid flow
Source: College Board
You can refer to this AP Physics C Formula sheet or AP Physics C Tables and Equations Sheet for quick recall of formulae for Kinematics, Laws of motion, Work, Power, Gravitation and Fluid Mechanics.
This AP Physics C formula sheet has 3 pages which you don’t need to memorize as you will be provided with this sheet or a similar one in the AP Physics C exam.
Power Tip: Refer to Wiingy’s AP resources for detailed exam guide, credit policy, and practice test on any AP subject.