Wiingy provides online courses and tutoring services in STEM subjects to school and university students across the globe. Our online courses include Coding for kids, Robotics for kids, Design for Kids, and App Development for kids. These courses help children to learn some of the in-demand skills of the 21st century which will give them an early start in these skills and aid them in the future. We also provide tutoring services and assignment help to school and university students in STEM subjects like Maths, Science, Coding languages, etc.
Why Guest Post With Us?
We welcome bloggers and businesses who are creating great and valuable content in the field of Ed-tech, technology, and STEM. In return, we will promote the content on our website and various social media platforms.
How to Pitch?
To pitch us your story ideas, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the information mentioned below. Your pitch will be rejected if the following information is not included. Also, keep in mind that the pitch should be 100% unique.
- Subject line: Your subject line in the mail should be “Request: Guest post proposal”
- Title: Give a proper title to your content. This is very important.
- Outline: An outline will help us deduce what you are going to write in the article. Give relevant H2, H3, and H4 with a little description of what these sections will contain, just a one-line description is enough.
- Target audience: Mention what audience you are targeting with this article.
- Target Keyword: Lastly, mention what is your target keyword for the article.
- Author bio: Mention some relevant information about the author like what is their domain of writing, how many years of writing experience they have, published samples, LinkedIn profile, etc, Don’t worry if you don’t have years of writing experience, we don’t judge a book by its cover.
Approval will be conveyed via mail. Once we approve the outline, we expect the fully written article in 5 days.
Topics You Can Write About
We accept blog posts on the topics mentioned below:
- Coding languages
- Coding for kids
- Robotics/Robotics for kids
- App development/App development for kids
- Design/Design for kids
- Latest tech news
- Data Science
- STEM subjects
- Web development
- Application Development
What We Don’t Accept?
- Overly promotional content
- Repeated content with no value addition
- Any content not related to our accepted topic list mentioned in the above section.
What Happens After We Accept Your Proposal?
If we find your pitch to be valuable, intriguing, unique, and informational, we will reach out to you for the fully written article. The timeline for you to submit the fully written article will be 5 days from the day of our reply.
Before you start penning down your thoughts and opinion, pay attention to these points. Treat these points as your checklist. If your article doesn’t adhere to these points, your article will be rejected.
- The article should consist of at least 1000 words or more.
- The article should be well-researched, unique, and not paraphrased. Even if you are on an already existing content you need to do some value addition to the article.
- The article should be written in American English.
- Keep all the paragraphs short, 4 sentences at the maximum.
- Keep the tone conversational. Use more of ‘I’ and ‘you’.
- Use bucket brigades as they ensure that the piece is easy-to-scan.
- The content draft should be optimized for the primary keyword.
- Add at least 5 FAQs relevant to the primary keyword of the blog topic.
- Avoid using jargon. Write the article in simple, easy-to-understand language.
- All links to external resources must be relevant and not just your promotional links.
- We allow one do-follow link only in the author’s bio.
- Add at least 2 relevant images to the content.
- Image size should not be more than 100kb.
- Images should be in JPG format.
- The image ratio should be 600px and 400px.
- If you wish to include a video, provide us with its ‘embed’ link.
- If you wish to include statistics to support your content then ensure the statistics included are not older than 3 years.
We always look forward to reading great content. We look forward to reading your ideas!